Friday, October 23, 2009

last night was crazy!


ok, last night was scary crazy,u should take a seriously wild guess before u read on im not even kidding...


...ok, did u take a seriously wild gess?


Alright this is wat happened last night, i was on my bed on my computer in my room, and ive been hearing things outside but i wasnt foccused enough to realize what was happening and what was being said outside. but i foccused for a second and i realized what was being said outside, and some man with his dog was outside trying to get peoples attention , he was sayin help help help someone just tried to kill me. at that time i freaked out and i ran into the livin room and i told my mom what was happening outside and my heart was beating way to fast i felt like i was gonna pass out i had a head ache too from evrything happening so dramatically. my mom got up off the couch wide eyed and worried , my g ma said wat? and i went into my room got on my bed and opened the curtains for her to see wat was happening my mom said should i call the police? and i said yes of course! i said it kind of angrilly cause i was so scared. she got her phone and called the cops. the man was wondering around and he started walkin up the hill with his dog , he sat on the steps for a while then he decided to get up and leave a few minutes later the cops arrived and since he wasnt there they left withought even thoroughly searching.








1 comment:

  1. peeps tell me your scary expiriences they could even be roller cooasters or something. if u want me to rply just put reply at the end of ur comment.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete