Friday, October 23, 2009

um...it's buster.

i no that i need to update my peeps on my life and that is y i have created this blog, recently in my life i've experienced a death in my family considering that i love him very much makes him a serious part of my family, this is the first real death i've experienced, my dog buster died monday. oct.12,2009. he was suffering greatly because of his heart condition, but that is not what killed my dog, it was a sudden paralization in his back legs starting from his waist down, buster he became paralized the day he passed away. i understand that my family did the best thing for him wich was to end the pain and suffering. buster had the best life he could of ever had we got him from the humane society he was from a house that did not feed him rite and therefore forced us to have his teeth pulled because they decayed from the human food they gave him non stop. buster was with us for 5 years and i believe that he is still with me in his spirit and my spirit, mainly because i still hear him making his cte little grunting noises so that gives me a physical sign that hes alive with me. buster was 11 when he passed and was gonna turn 12 in nov. the following month. he is still in my heart no matter wat ill carry an argument with that even if people threaten me not to say that i will stay with my belief that he is still with me.

2 comments:

  1. i can take in pain just like u tell me your story's of your tradgeties and for me to reply to u leeve , reply at the end of your comment

    ReplyDelete