Friday, October 30, 2009

scabs and hair

ok i just noticed that i have a scab on my nose its not i big scab but it hurts bad, and th reeson i have a scab is because i was kinda scratchin my nose but with a purpose to peel some skin, i didnt think that i would get a scab but im realizing that i was rong and i have proof that i was rong because u just neeed to look at my nose . yep end of that story, i straightened my hair today well actually i restraightened my hair to day cause it was already straight but i restraightened it ya my hair is much nicer now cause it looks smoother and not all gross and tangly my hair is solong straight but wen its curly its like i shaved my head my curls are so tight but wen my hair is strait its about 6 inches past my shoulder, ouch i just hit myelbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. to have me reply to you just put reply at the end of ur comment

    ReplyDelete